Sunday 17 May 2009

WOW Awards


Ohh I have my first blog award, so exciting...it's the honest scrap award from the lovely and very kind http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/ .Thank you very much.
I got a lovely comment about my Corsages.


There are a few requirements, and they are as follows
I must thank the person who gave me the award , list their blog and link it.
I must list ten (10) honest things about myself & a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least seven (7) other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

So here are my 10 honest thing.

1. l am 5' 2" not 5' 4

2. l speak before l think

3. l give the dog food at the table(on the quiet)

4. My boots cost double what l said.

5. It was me that scratched the car.

6. l hate swiming

7. l miss my mum.

8. l love cheese

9. spend too much time on the PC

10. Love my family


My award goes to the following







No comments:

Post a Comment