Thursday 1 October 2009

Its on its way.




l've had that email waited for by many. My Cath Kidston book 'Sew' is on its way- l hope its here before weekend l cannot wait.




This picture shows some of the little dogs l've made for the craft fair next week- a real pack. l'm not sure how much to take so it will be a little trial and error. The worst thing is my WW buddy wants to come - she thinks there is food on.
And the other is a display from one of my new customers showing my items - l love the way they are all in the basket just my type of thing.


l have also made some bunting using this blog as inspiration- l thought l could decorate my stands with it. knowing my look this will be the only thing to sell and its not even for sale.
http://stitchriprepeat.blogspot.com/2007/06/festive-bunting-tutorial.html

Its Jean for Genes day at school tomorrow so l'm off to try and get into mine.
Julie x




No comments:

Post a Comment