Monday 2 November 2009

Back with a Vengance


Schools back today and its the run down to the C word here at ShabbyChic.

These are todays work Door Stops in Orla Kiely fabric- which is like hens teeth to find and when you do its top price but ha ho(Christmas reference).If anyone know where to buy it at a reasonable price then pleeeeeese let me know.
Then in the back ground l have some pin cushion jars on the go.
l think my crafting mojo is back - the fabrics help as they inspire me to sew.
In between all this sewing l'm tiling the kitchen floor so my back is killing me from bending over and knees hurt too.
Next stop the kitchen for a coffee and then into the craft room music on courtesy of Russ Winstanley - Northern Soul and l'm in heaven.
Keep the Faith (Northern Soul Ref)

1 comment:

  1. I've just caught up with your last few posts - I love all the things you've been doing. especially the dogs!

    ReplyDelete