Tuesday 17 November 2009

Holidays are coming ......

The rumour in my house is that the coke cola add has been seen, so as far as Em is concerned Christmas is on its way. This is one of the reasons l have changed my blog background to a Christmas theme and l hope this will spur me get on with my orders!!!!!

l have just been round our local charity shops and have found only 2 wool jumpers which can now be felted and made into? Well that's the problem my inspiration is fading. l have made the following brooches the one on the left is made for my DH Christmas jumper last year which l managed to part felt on the 3rd wash, so l do have some ideas but it depends on how big the felt becomes. It now going round at 90 while the family is out, what they don't know about won't kill them except when the electricity bill comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment