Saturday 18 July 2009

Going Out


No one tells you when you start work with people that they have 'Nights Out' and for many years l have avoided functions like this, but last night l decided to venture into the Friday end of term night out.

The nightmare starts with what to wear- it rained all day so choice one linen pants and summer top were out and on went the jeans that are still a little tight. This same pants have been worn by me pre weight loss so l must have looked a real sight then.

Next is how to get there - l drove so no drinking so l was a real bore

Then the drinks kitty - these annoy me not drinking as l like to get my moneys worth at all times and me on coke was not in my eyes my moneys worth!

And then the food being a diet bore as well as a drink bore l only chose so called healthy options.

finally what to talk about l have nothing in common with these people bar working with them.

All in all a pleasant night was had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL not to be repeated in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, sounds as good as the family get togethers with people you have nothing in common with apart from being related lol.

    ReplyDelete