Friday 7 August 2009

Books to Inspire



Yes they have arrived, actually posty had left one of them next to the shed last week when we were away but didn't leave a note so it could have stayed there for month, my new books are fab and full of things to reignite the crafter in me. l'm hoping that these books will more my crafts up a level if that makes sense. One of the books has even got me thinking about Christmas crafts.......

l will be attempting so of the things in the books so watch my blog for success or not.




Also this felt has arrived along with the pastel coloured button in all shapes and sizes. The colours of the felt are so yummy and are destined for hair slides- something else l thought l'd try!


1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Been meaning to pop in...so here I am...I've joined your reading list....
    So I'll be able to be updated!
    thank you for reading mine!

    Happy weekend!xx

    ReplyDelete