Monday 3 August 2009

l'm back !!!!






Oh yes l'm back from Cornwall - even though the weather wasn't cracking the flags a good time was had by all. We managed a visit to the Cath Kidston shop in St Ives, it was that small l nearly missed it - l refrained from buying as l couldn't decide what l wanted which isn't like me but to be fair the selection was tiny.


l've decided that next year l am going to enrol in surf school, l heard on the radio that a man of 72 had been on a board but as OH said it didn't say he was in the sea just on a board.


My only purchase is this picture which reminds me of us in our van - l purchased another last year- another collection is forming.

Well l'm off to paint some hearts now and l'll be seeing them in my sleep at this rate.
Will photo my blanket later, its coming on albeit a little slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment