Monday 14 September 2009

Its been a quick week

l cannot believe that it has been over a week since my last post, l'm so sorry but l have been busy. l have been approached by another shop to stock my items but as with every thing the orders have been coming quicker than l can make the items. My days have been filled with hearts, corsages,key rings and scottie dogs. Anyway l've finished them all and they will be duly packaged up in the morning after a little quality check for those loose threads.

We did manage to get away at weekend to VANFEST which is a must for any VW enthusiasts.
The weather was fantastic all day but the evenings were a little cold - winter is on its way.

Still no camera so pictures we have none Sorry.

Love Julie

2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting more sales....thats cool!

    I'm in Manchester too......:>))

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about 15 mins from you......:>)

    Have a fab day!x

    ReplyDelete