Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year


l know its a bit old hat now but l have to say it anyway 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

l have just finished reading in the Daily Mail that today is the day when all have an epiphany - realising that we have put on average 3-6lbs of Christmas excess weight OMG. The OMG is because l believe l have put a little more than that on. Thursday will see me at WW and l will start the long ,lonely and hungry path to weight loss.



l have also started my Sealed Tin and £365 in 365 days challenge as detailed in Martin Lewis' forum(this man is a genius) last year l saved £1200 in my tin just putting in what was left in my purse at the end of every week.
If l can save anyone can so have a go - it also gives ideas on how to up your income which we all could do with l'm sure.
Speak to you all soon.
Julie

1 comment:

  1. That's strange I was thinking about putting £1 a day in a tin just earlier today! As for how much weight I have gained, I really don't want to know!!

    I hope you had a lovely christmas, and Happy New Year to you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete