Wednesday 6 May 2009

Atc's about



Well my ATC was warmly received from it recipient and the one l received in return is stunning, so much work in one small piece of card. I'm hooked and have sent of number 2 now so need inspiration for the next one. If any of you would like a swap then please join us at the Craft Forum the link is in my favourites or contact me and l'll do a swap with you.


Here is a picture of mine titled 'Hidden Love' and Kazzelles titled 'Always have your Dreams'











1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie

    Just wanted to thank you so much for my gorgeous ATC....keep looking at it cause I know how much thought has gone into it. I have just started to blog so this is all new to me ....would you mind if i post your ATC on my blog too? Thanks again and keep up the wonderful creative work!
    Best wishes
    kazxx

    ReplyDelete