Sunday 10 May 2009

Catch up


Its been a busy week but not on new crafting, l needed to finish of my orders in between working and trying to clean up. Now l'm upto date with my orders l can spend some me time. Yesterday l received my second ATC from SparkysDad, it is amazing how people think of their ideas, it now takes pride of place next to my other one.Last night l finished off these 3 Corsages and have just listed them on Esty- this took me ages for some reason !!!! and now its mid afternoon. l might be a real mum this afternoon and make some carrot cakes or maybe not if the mood passes.




2 comments:

  1. love the corsages, the top one is so my colour..i have awarded your blog the "honest scrap award" to view the award and keep this fab award going please visit my blog
    http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/2009/05/honest-scrap-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the green one so pretty!

    ReplyDelete