Monday 27 April 2009

Monday Esty Day

l've decided to try and run an Esty shop at the same time as selling my crafts on Ebay. l opened one last year in a rush of madness and didn't really do anthing with it. l had called it BrokenHearted but my Ebay Store is ShabbyChic08 and my labels say ShabbyChic so l had to change my Esty intro to this :
Brokenhearted's Shop Announcement
Welcome to my new Etsy store ShabbyChic. All my items are hand crafted by myself in a little work room in Manchester.l use mainly Laura Ashley,Cath Kidson, Heather Ross Fabrics for my items but am always on the look out for that something special l can bring to you.l have been hand crafting items for a number of years for myself and have decided branched out into selling them.l open this shop last year but didn't do much with it, have decided to revisit it and see how it goes.

l'll keep you post in its failure or success

No comments:

Post a Comment