Well what a change to the weather it now out with the wellies and up with the umberellas today, l'm dressed for summer and will now need to go and find some long pants and socks!!!
l have just bought this book from the hands of a fellow blogger her website is http://www.lucykatecrafts.co.uk/ and she makes some stunning items some of which l hope to have a go at.
l know what your going to say not much saving here but as the saying goes 'you have to speculate to accumulate'
This weeks thrify tips are for when buying in Charity Shops or at Car Boots.
1. Always have a plan-Know what you are looking for before you go in as you may end up with something you don't need.
2. Be open minded - things can be altered 4,or maybe passed onto friends and family.
3. Look for quality brands - these always keep and look better.
4. Go often as stock changes
5. Take cash to make you stop and think before buying.