Wednesday 6 April 2011

Yankee Doodle Dandy

I have made what can only be termed a brave start to my craft room but thought l would share one of my thrifty ideas - l love Yankee Candles from the smell to the shape of the jars. So when they were finished l was loathed to throw them away so now l use them to keep my beads, buttons etc they look lovely and very organised. On the negative side it also shows me how much money l have spent on candles !!!!(these a just a small sample of ones l've saved Anyone else watching the TV programme on spend thrifts? l could do better than them so l may start a weekly thrift tip. This weeks is therefore using candle jars for storage, and as a bonus tip l only buy my candles when they are the months special offer when they are discounted by 20% - saving me £4.00 on a large one. Julie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment