Thursday 4 June 2009

Thursday - In the Garden

Morning all, it is still just morning but lunch is calling.

l've just been to the local nursery to select my plants for my hanging baskets. l love this time of year when l can use my own blends of natures colours to produce a hanging basket that soet of reflects how l feel and the colours l love. l'm a muted person for plants preferring mauves and pale pinks rather than oranges and reds. When l've had lunch l will be off in the garden for an afternoon of me time.

You may have notice l have changed the background to my blog - l decided to do this as l felt my old one was becoming depressing and now summers here l needed to breath a new life to my ramblings.
Heres a picture of an ATC l've just sent as a swap - Title 'Filled with Love'






l'm also working on some bird brooches in brown so watch out for them later.
Lunch is calling salad - yum yum.

1 comment:

  1. Hi julie....this is so gorgeous, love your style your ATC still takes pride of place in my house love it!
    kazx

    ReplyDelete